SELLA CONTROLS has a range of in-house developed Tracklink products and works in tandem with its product partners to provide innovative and cost-effective, safe and totally reliable control, safety and communication systems. We provide design, engineering, commissioning and support of safety, control and information solutions, certified to the latest international standards for functional safety for rail vehicles and for infrastructure.
With over 40 years’ experience, we have proven expertise in designing, installing, commissioning and maintaining complex safety and control systems related to the transport industry.
A dedicated team of engineers and designers concentrate on transport-related projects, providing a full range of services from an initial site visit and consultation through to project management, testing, factory and site acceptance testing, installation and maintenance.
A comprehensive range of post installation technical support and training packages is available to support the systems we have installed. Examples include Track to Train communication, using the SELLA CONTROLS Tracklink system, developed in-house by our own team of Research and Development engineers. At the other end of the spectrum, we also offer product components, such as Event Recorders, Drivers Displays and CCTV cameras
Listed below are some of the applications we offer:
- Automatic Selective Door Opening (ASDO) and Correct Side Door Enabling (CSDE)
- Specialist CCTV cameras for Driver Only Operation and Pantograph Monitoring
- Event Recorders; driver displays; Train Control and Management System (TCMS), Train Communication Networks, Vehicle Control units; Vigilance Control System
- SCADA – station and trackside; SCADA RTU; Tracklink P2P Point to Point Communications
- Customer Information Systems (CIS)
- COTS PLC Safety interlocking for cost effective Level Crossing control and signaling.
Please contact us for further information