SELLA CONTROLS offers a number of solutions to best meet end user requirements for Burner Management Systems. These can be based on the HIMatrix distributed PES, allowing for the integration of the safety and control elements within a common system, using separate segregated hardware. This is useful on multi burner systems by enabling segregation of hardware for each burner. This flexible solution helps in the maintenance of the BMS.
Advantages of the SELLA CONTROLS BMS solution:
- Increased burner reliability
- Certified to the latest standards
- Maximum safety (SIL 3/AK 6) even in mono configurations
- Maximum fault tolerance and availability in a redundant configuration
- The same extensive range of I/O modules for both large and small applications
- High reliability and simple maintenance due to extensive intelligent diagnostic functions
- Full graphic IEC-61131-3-compliant programming in ELOP II, pre-configured burner function blocks
- TÜV certified software function blocks
By utilising its redundant properties, the HIMA HIQuad solution gives additional availability. For more complex or larger BMS requirements, the HIQuad system offers the capacity to give the performance required. In addition, communications facilities allow for the control system to be fully integrated with the safety critical element of the BMS, whilst still maintaining segregation.
Please contact us for further information