- BP Grangemouth - Jetty 4
- Compressor Station - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Coryton Refinery, Burner Management System (BMS)
- Coryton Refinery - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Grangemouth - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Huntsman Jetty 3 Upgrade - SIL3 ESD
- Milford Haven - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- MOGAS, Fawley Protective Instrument System (PIS)
- OPC Shanghai - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- VOC Recovery, Teesside - Fire and Gas Detection
Application: Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD)
Installation Area: BP Coryton Refinery, Essex
Client: AMEC Capital Projects at BP Coryton
SELLA CONTROLS completed the supply and installation of 10 Emergency Shutdown Systems to AMEC Capital Projects Group. These 10 systems form the BP Coryton Cracking Complex Replacement ESD Project and comprise HIMA H51q technology, designed and engineered to SIL3 at IEC61508.
Our scope of supply on this project included the design, engineering, manufacturing, testing and installation of each system. The replacement ESD project is part of BP Coryton’s continuous programme of technical developments. These developments include the use of newly constructed clean fuels units to produce cleaner, virtually sulphur free gasoline and diesel fuels for the UK market.
Download SELLA CONTROLS' Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information