- BP Grangemouth - Jetty 4
- Compressor Station - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Coryton Refinery, Burner Management System (BMS)
- Coryton Refinery - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Grangemouth - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Huntsman Jetty 3 Upgrade - SIL3 ESD
- Milford Haven - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- MOGAS, Fawley Protective Instrument System (PIS)
- OPC Shanghai - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- VOC Recovery, Teesside - Fire and Gas Detection
Application: Emergency Shutdown System (ESD)
Installation Area: OPC PTA Plant, Shanghai
Client: Oriental Petroleum (Shanghai) Corporation
SELLA CONTROLS supplied a large Emergency Shutdown System to Oriental Petrochemical in Shanghai, China. The system, comprising HIMA H51q-HRS technology was built according to Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 of the IEC61508 standard.
The SIL3 system resides on the OPC PTA plant which is a grass roots project on a site in a developing industrial area in the Spark Development Zone, Pudong, Shanghai, China. The project includes one core plant with anticipated capacity of 600,000 metric tonnes per year, based on 8000hr/year continuous operation. The site also contains provision for two future core plants each comprising an Oxidation Unit, Purification Unit and auxiliary facilities.
Download SELLA CONTROLS' Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information