- BP Grangemouth - Jetty 4
- Compressor Station - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Coryton Refinery, Burner Management System (BMS)
- Coryton Refinery - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Grangemouth - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Huntsman Jetty 3 Upgrade - SIL3 ESD
- Milford Haven - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- MOGAS, Fawley Protective Instrument System (PIS)
- OPC Shanghai - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- VOC Recovery, Teesside - Fire and Gas Detection
Application: Fire and Gas Detection System (FGD)
Installation Area: VOC Recovery Project, Teesside
Client: Costain Oil, Gas and Process
SELLA CONTROLS was awarded the contract to supply a Fire and Gas Detection System to Costain Oil, Gas & Process Ltd in the UK. The system, comprising of HIMA HIQuad H51q programmable technology is incorporated into a VOC Recovery Project.
The Fire and Gas system utilises simplex field remote I/O meeting Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 2, in accordance with the guidelines and procedures stipulated in IEC 61508. The project provides for the collection of 100% of Volatile Organic Compounds that might otherwise be emitted from crude oil tankers during loading operations. The Fire and Gas System is designed for maximum integrity and reliability. The design of the I/O racks and cabling will permit selective shutdown of monitoring facilities without affecting the other plant areas.
Download SELLA CONTROLS' Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information