- First Capital Connect - Customer Information System (CIS)
- London Underground - Runback Protection
- London Underground - SDO and CSDE
- London Underground Central Line Comms Control System Upgrade
- Network Rail - Sleeper Wagon Control Panels
- Nexus - Trainborne Trainstop Control
- Northern Rail Harrogate - Customer Information System (CIS)
- Northern Rail - Customer Information System (CIS)
- Northern Rail - Customer Information Systems and Public Address Enhancements
- Southern Railway - Selective Door Opening (SDO)
- Trinity Rail - Automated Tipping Box Wagons
Application: Central Line CCS Upgrade
Installation Area: London Underground
Client: London Underground
Under a contract awarded in 2011 by London Underground, SELLA CONTROLS will provide a comprehensive and fully integrated solution for the control of:
- Tunnel Telephones (TT)
- Long Line Public Address (LLPA)
- Long Line Closed Circuit Television (LLCCTV)
- An interface to London Underground’s dedicated telephone network
The solution will also include an extensive alarm and event management suite.
The new CCS solution will utilise proven and established technologies. Through SELLA CONTROLS' exclusive UK partnership agreement with Germany-based Hörmann Funkwerk Kölleda GmbH (HFWK), SELLA CONTROLS will supply third generation DIKOS 310 technology integrated to our own (developed in-house) iCMS SCADA package to create a single point of operation for the line’s controllers.
The system architecture will comprise server redundancy, telephone concentrator, PA Audio router and CCTV matrix and be controlled by operator workstations.
Download SELLA CONTROLS' iCMS brochure.
Please contact us for further information